Littleton Guidon May 1907
"The citizens of Littleton are feeling much pride and satisfaction in the recent appointment of one of her sons to the judgeship of the superior court bench.
George A Sanderson, who has that honor, was born in the old Sanderson homestead in the town, July 1, 1863. He is the only son of Hon. George W. and Charlotte E. Tuttle Sanderson, being of the fifth generation of the name born in that house. The Sandersons settled there in 1750, and his mother's ancestors came to Littleton contemporaneously.